Troop 9626 knows camping!
- The Troop's Camping Program is Scout Led. The Scouts decide on the calendar, plan the events and lead the campouts.
- Past and future weekend campouts include shooting sports, kayaking, pioneering, geocaching, fishing, hiking, cycling, canoeing, winter camping and dog sledding! Check out the Troop Calendar for upcoming campouts.
- Each year, the Troop goes to Tomahawk Scout Camp during the first week in August.
- This year the Troop is also attending Many Point Scout Camp June 24-June 30.
- The Troop has a very active High Adventure Program. Last year, two crews attended Northern Tier Canoe Base in Canada. This year, two crews are headed to Philmont Scout Ranch. Next year, the Troop is in the early stages of planning a Scuba adventure.